SURF | Summer Housing and Dorms
Stratford Heights Residential Complex
UC offers Stratford Heights living options to SURF students in the summer. Stratford Heights is among the newest on-campus residential options at UC, located just across Clifton Avenue from UC's Main Campus. Stratford Heights offers residents a semi-private suite experience in a quaint village-like setting that includes a convenience store, laundry facilities in each building, and comfortable community space for studying and socializing.
Each suite is fully furnished, contains two or three bedrooms with an adjoined bathroom, and has wireless internet access and cable television hookups. Rooms are air-conditioned and have central heat. Each resident has a personal min-fridge in the bedroom, and a microwave is provided on each floor.
Typical Stratford Heights Room
The complex is supported by UC Public Safety, and the UC Bearcat Transportation Shuttle provides daily service to the UC Health Center. On-site parking is available through UC Parking Services.
A quick walk across Clifton Avenue allows easy access to the Bearcat Shuttle stop, award-winning residential dining centers run by UC Food Services, and the Campus Recreation Center.
Stratford Heights exterior
The rate for each person is $22 per night during the program. You may bring your own linens or you may rent a linen packet for $15 for the duration of your stay.
If your SURF Program does not secure housing for you, you are responsible for reserving and paying for your room. For more information, check with your Program Coordinator.
Housekeeping service includes cleaning of common spaces and general trash collection. It does not include the cleaning of bedrooms or bathrooms.
Terms and Conditions:
- Any guest under 18 years of age must be chaperoned by an adult.
- Guest's visitors are not permitted to stay overnight.
- The University is not responsible for any personal property that is lost, stolen, or damaged.
- A fee of $80.00 (per key) will be charged for keys not returned to the front desk.
- Any lost keys or damage caused by a guest to the facility will be billed directly to the sponsoring SURF program and forwarded to the student.
- Smoking, alcohol, and pets are not permitted in residence halls. Failure to observe this rule can lead to dismissal.
- Additional terms and conditions may be required at the discretion of each sponsoring SURF program.
Housing & Food Services
101 W. Daniels Street
Cincinnati, OH 45219-0045
Phone: (513) 558-5625
Fax: (513) 558-2850
Mail Location 0548
Office of Graduate Education
Summer Research Programs
PO Box 670548
231 Albert Sabin Way
Cincinnati, OH 45267-0548
Biomedical Research Training Programs